April is a beautiful time to be in AZ. Our friends the Broadbents put together a fun bike ride to the Riparian and have a little campfire with hot dogs and smore's. Then we walk over to the to look at stars and planets. It was such a fun night with the girls.
Alice likes to get buried in all the toss pillows on the couch. She will stick her head out for a picture but wants to be covered right back up.
April also means the close of soccer and the opening of Volleyball. It will be sad to not have all the same girls play soccer together next year. They've been together for so long! Hopefully Volleyball will give them a fun challenge next!
Mom and Jarond came to visit us for fun. Hoagie was a hit of course. He stayed with us and was on everyones radar as soon as they woke up. Hopefully we didn't give him anxiety. The kids love animals so much. I wish it wasn't so hard to take care of one, because I would love to give them one.
One of my Laurels, Kassidy was showing her Goat at the state fair. We went to watch her show it. Alice thought it was fun to see all the different animals.
When we got approved to paint our house the HOA said the garage door had to be the same color as the body of the house. The month after we painted they changed that rule. It's always bugged me, so I decided to change it! PS I didn't even asked the HOA. I love it so much! Totally a different look.
Delilah has been really excited to read Animal Fairy books. She basically reads those and Berenstain Bears books as fast as I can buy them. So we decided to try the library. I really hate the library. I don't know how it works, I never know what to look for and I don't even like to read. Bah Humbug.
But at least my hair is pink!Father Daughter Activity Days. The rain gutter regatta. They did boat races and went fishing. These two always have a good time together.

































No comments:
Post a Comment