The 3rd annual Palm Springs Sister/Cousin getaway was in full effect this Summer. Our house scouts (Camille & Laura) did it again with this sweet mid-century modern home that was HUGE! We had such a fun time together. Upon arrival we checked out the digs, picked beds and then we were off to Chipotle (which has seemed to be our tradition) Then it was to the grocery store for the necesities , Diet Dr Pepper and Chips. While waiting in the car we saw the hippest dude. His hair was "so now". I was trying to sneak pictures of him with his hair tosses. The rest of the weekend was filled with food and sunshine. We tried to get all 14 of us on the giant floating swan and we were doing pretty good until we ripped off one of his wings...Sorry Rachael. We ate at Bill's Pizza twice. Even writing this makes me want to stuff a piece of my fav pizza in my mouth. YUMMM. We spent time watching the BYU football game (well only a few of us) and sewing skirts with our coach Dana. While walking down the main drag Laura noticed I had my own star....well pretty close to my name at least. Our AZ car was one of the last to leave I thought I'd take one last dive in the pool and in result hit my chin on the bottom of the pool. Now I have a scar to remember the fun times with my family and how much I love them!





































No comments:
Post a Comment