Sep 22, 2012
33
Gerrit and I are the same age for 2 months again! This birthday was another great one. We had a great time celebrating. When Gerrit left for the hospital at 6am he was surprised by a clean car with streamers and candy. Gerrit only had a few cases in the morning and then got to come home early. We all took a nap and then we had a birthday celebration. We had Gerrit's favorite cupcakes....German Chocolate with home made frosting of course. The girls and I gave dad his presents and he was really happy with all of them. Delilah got him a cobra slap bracelet, Chloë gave him mint oreos and since they really wanted Just Dance Greatest Hits we got that for Gerrit. Hey I'm not just gonna buy a 40$ video game for kicks. Luckily I got it for 20$. We headed to Iguana Mia for a friend dinner. They give you a free meal and desert with a hat! Rob and Sheree presented the best present of the night. The food and gift was amazing but the weather was not. We were supposed to head to the beach for a killer volleyball game but it was a monsoon outside. Instead we had people over to preview just dance and eat 50 cupcakes I made. It was an amazing day and I couldn't ask for a better man in my life. Love you Gerrit.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment