Taylor is here with his boat! Our friend Taylor moved to Florida recently to start school and he brought his boat. We took a day trip into a little city called Alva to get the boat out on the Caloosahatchee River. It was such a fun day. If I thought about it too much I started freaking out about alligators so I tried to not think about it. Like the rest of the girls when they were babies Alice fell asleep while the boat was moving and the music was blasting. We all took turns wake boarding and surfing and Chloë was brave enough to go out with Gerrit again. It was an amazing care free day. Thanks Taylor!
Right after this Gerrit and Chloë wiped out pretty good. Chloë forgot to let go of the rope and came flying out of the water still attached to the handles. I've never seen eyes so big! I thought for sure she was done, but when we circled around she said "one more time!"
No comments:
Post a Comment