Finally a free day with Gerrit! We went to Gordon's pass and was planning on being gone all day. We set the girls up with some fishing and we played some mean smash ball! 90 repetitions is pretty awesome! We got sun, ate lunch, walked for miles, checked out million dollar homes, saw dolphins up close and then went to dinner that night. This was the best day in months. I love my family. Have I mentioned I love Naples!
Some of the richest people in the world own homes in Naples. They spend about 2 weeks out of the year and pay close to 80K in property taxes. This is a new build. It had 7 garages...that I could see. The 3th house pictured was on the market. 20 million dollars. Who has that kind of cash?!
1 comment:
You got some amazing shots! I think maybe you guys live in your swim suits...Enjoy!!
Post a Comment