Aug 29, 2012
Day 1
It's finally here! Day 1 of school! The Summer was a blast and now it's time to go back to school. Chloë started 2nd grade with Mrs. Deardorff and Delilah started Pre-K with Miss Rachel and Mrs. Smith. The girls were excited to get to school and start the year. Chloë was an old pro and knew exactly what to do. Her new teacher seems really great and I think 2nd grade will teach her a lot of new skills. Delilah just wanted to get to school and play on the play on the playground. I walked her to the front and she said "Bye Mom!" The teacher said,"Well I guess she's ready for school". I watched her play for a minute or two as the tears started welling up in my eyes. She spotted me and waved and blew me a kiss again. I walked off with Alice feeling super proud to be a mom. Good luck my little girls! No turning back now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So sad when they take off to school. Noah practices soccer at La Veta elementary in Orange. What's your plan? Are you guys gonna end up in OC?
Post a Comment