Saturday was a day to remember. I've never participated in a friends conversion before. Being able to listen to missionary discussions and have my own testimony grow was not something I anticipated. Coulton is a wonderful caring man, and I'm so happy we have him as a friend. He was made for this kind of life. He was baptized in the Gulf on 33rd Ave. I've never had the experience of seeing someone baptized in the ocean. It was so amazing. Rob baptized him and Gerrit was a witness. When everyone was in place and Rob's arm rose in the ocean it was an instant spiritual feeling. We couldn't hear a thing Rob was saying but I knew what he was saying was the truth. What a perfect backdrop of Heavenly Father's creation for such a special purpose. Thank you Coulton for letting us be part of your day. Great things to come!
The man of the hour (or 2) looking very relaxed and confident. His parent's and brother attended as well as Rachel and Becca's mom and dad from Utah.
Rob modeling his fashion




1 comment:
WOW, those pictures are gorgeous! What a perfect setting for a Baptism. So beautiful. I want to live there!
Post a Comment