Alice is getting so big. She put her first two words together when Gerrit came home from work the other day. He opened the door and Alice said, "Hi Dad!" It was the cutest thing I've ever heard. She is also saying Uh-Oh and Mom all the time. She has the highest pitch scream too, which isn't my favorite. This week she has started talking in jibberish as if she's having a conversation with me. She tries to say the word "more" but it just comes out as "mom".
She also loves to dance and I catch her dancing all the time. She loves to watch herself in the car in the mirror on the back of my seat. She gets her shoulders going and her head nodding as if she was a little bird or something. We went to Target and she had her eyes and heart set on a little bike. After I showed it to her there was no turning back. She had to sit on it in the cart. She loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment