Here are her dance moves.
Sep 19, 2011
Tiny Dancer
Delilah has been dancing around the house lately and wanting to take a dance class. Living on student loans those kinds of things aren't exactly in the budget. So when I heard of a new girl in my ward teaching 12 weeks for 65 bucks, I was like sign me up. On Thursdays Delilah gets dressed in her leotard and skirt and we head to dance. She gets to learn ballet with 5 other friends. She pretty much wore her dance attire for 3 days straight after her first class. Now we are down to just wearing the ballet shoes all day. I thought she would like to hear Ballerina Girl by Lionel Ritchie. I was right. She wants to hear it all the time now. She loves being a little ballerina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She's definitely got the moves! So cute I can hardly stand it.
Post a Comment