Sep 24, 2011

PreSchool

A girl In my ward wanted to start a little preschool once a week and asked if I wanted to join in.  I said sure, even though the thought of having preschool at my house makes me want to die.  I figure I could handle it once every 6 weeks.  Delilah gets to go to preschool for an hour and a half on Mondays for FREE witch is the really great.  We do one letter a week and the kids get to get an idea of what it would be like to go to school.  Most of the kids in her preschool class are in her nursery as well, so that's fun.  Here is Delilah on her first day of preschool.  Next year she will get to do free preschool through the state of Florida.  I like that too!



Delilah is such a funny kid.  She is really smart, and enjoys spending time alone doing her own thing.  She hates being put on the spot and will always reply to a question with MEOW.  I'm interested to see how she does this week when I am teaching.  

No comments: