Sep 16, 2011

Annual Pass = Expired

So so sad.  Well so sad for me and the girls.  Gerrit doesn't care.  The Disney World passes are expired.  Gerrit lucked out with his school schedule Labor Day week so we decided to make our last trip to Orlando.  Chloë missed school friday and we hit up Magic Kingdom all day.  We found our missing princesses for pictures, and rode small world and the carousel a million times.  It was super hot, but really empty.  The day started a little sluggish.  Gerrit wanted to bail and then after we ate some lunch and got some cold treats things started looking up.  The weekend was really fun.  Alice gave me 6 hour stretches of sleep that I really needed and we spent time swimming, shopping and eating.  On Saturday we went back in the evening to ride small world.....again and watch the Main Street Electrical Parade and the Fireworks Spectacular.  We were exhausted.  Now I know why I always leave before the fireworks.  It takes FOREVER to get out of the park at closing.  Disney World you will be missed, but I'm hoping a job comes our way in the vicinity of Disneyland!
Seriously, so cute

 The line for Rapunzel was finally less than 4 hours!

 I'm pretty sure I lost every ounce of water in my body waiting to meet Jasmine and Aladdin.  Jasmine was not in character very well.  A little disappointing for me, but not for Chloë.

 YAY!  The Tiki Room is back to normal.  No more stupid Iago bird ruining the show. 
(We saw Gigi and Mimi singing)
 Big Thunder Railroad.  Chloë is insane.  She is hands up and front row on every coaster.



For my homies in case you can't remember this parade


While we were swimming we got a good reminder
 Thank you Orlando
 Resting in our own beds after a long trip

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh yeah, our passes expire too...TO SEVEN PEAKS! Stop rubbing your fabulous life in our provo faces :) That is SO COOL your brother is with Yo Gabba GAbba, please tell him if he EVER needs anyone for dancy dance time...I've got TONS up my sleeve. Just tease him with the "Tapping Tiger."

xoxox!

Scarlett said...

Sorry your passes expired! Looks like so much fun! Chloe is an awesome roller coaster kid. I love 'em too...maybe she and I can ride a big one together someday. I can't believe you are doing all this stuff while taking care of Alice!!! You are a super-mom. I was proud of myself for taking the babies to the park on my own the other day...for the first time since they were born. The park is 2 blocks away.