She's a Pro
Sep 16, 2011
Bus Rider
I rode the bus to Jefferson Elementary for a little while. Then when I got old enough I started walking with friends. The bus was always fun though. So when I mentioned the bus to Chloë of course I was excited. She was way excited too! Then I realized the bus came into our housing complex and I was all for it! The first week of school she was a normal kid. I picked her up in the dreaded car line with a crying baby and a toddler who is in transition of nap or no nap. The second week she tried out the bus. I was a little scared not being at the school to make sure she got on the right bus or even got on at all. So waiting on the side of the curb I was a little anxious. When the doors opened she was there. I got a little teary when she walked off. She is so grown up. We walked home and I couldn't stop smiling at this little girl who used to be as big as Alice. She is loving the bus. She likes to sit in the back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment