Sep 14, 2011

3 months

Our little Alice is growing fast.  She is already 3 months old.  Pretty soon she will be sitting up on her own and eating nasty things like peas and ham out of a jar.  Alice is still a baby as far as sleep goes.  She does not like to sleep for longer than a 4 hour period at night.  Her naps are a steady 45min-1 hour.  Hopefully she will want to sleep longer soon!  She is so smiley and loves to talk.  I wonder what she is saying?  She still gets smothered by her sister Delilah, and entertained by her sister Chloë.  Things are getting a little easier around the house.  I think I'm used to having 3 kids now.  I'm starting to be a little braver and do things like go to the beach or the store with all 3.  Most of the time I only have 2 since Chloë is a big 1st grader.  I still think Alice has more of a Chloë look with Delilah eyes.  We still can't figure out what color those eyes are, but I think they will be in the brown family.  Love you Alice!




2 comments:

dana said...

so cute! I think she's a blend of the two other girls.

r+s+a laney said...

little cutie! She's a chatterbox.