Sep 12, 2011

Back To Life, Back To Reality

Do you remember that song by En Vogue.  My mom used to wake me up singing it every time school began again.  It was super annoying.  I love you mom!  Anyway, Chloë had to go back to the reality of 1st Grade!  She is fortunate enough to go to one of the best schools here in Naples.  This school does mixed grades so they can learn on their own level.  It's been really great so far.  She had the same teacher she had last year.  Mr. Lambert.  Mr. Lambert hails from England and has a sweet accent.  One time I caught Chloë playing school with Delilah and she was speaking in a british accent.  So cute.  She did great on her first day and wasn't scared at all.  She was very ready to get back in the groove.  Delilah will be sad to see her go.





 Chloë reunited with her bff Erica
"I think I'm gonna leave now." "Ok. See ya after school."

1 comment:

Claudia said...

so cute! that was me too just waiting for Madi to look up at me like she was really going to miss me :)Can you believe how old and awesome they are?