Mar 3, 2011

3 Year Old in the House

A few weeks back my little baby turned 3 years old!  Where does the time go.  We had a very special fun day.  Grandma and Grandpa were still here visiting from Utah so they got to spend the day with the 3 year old also.

In the morning we made pancakes, bacon and eggs.  Since Delilah only wanted her signature meal....Frosted Mini Wheats, everyone else enjoyed them.

This girl loves movies.  She will watch a movie anywhere, anytime.  So after breakfast the movie streaming began with Emperor's New Groove
We had play time with dad and Chloë and movie time with mom

Then we packed our lunches and headed to Marco Island.  We enjoyed some fun on the beach for a few hours and collected shells


The seagulls were really brave that day.  They started swooping down and stealing food right out of our hands.  They stole Delilah's whole cookie and my Doritos.  So any time we ate we ate under a hide out.


 Chloë made a self portrait in the sand.
We came home and played Princess and the Frog.  Delilah was so excited to find this in our backyard!


Then we partied!







 Presents!
 Favorite gifts....Lightning McQueen and Princess and the Frog




Delilah,
Time flies when you are my daughter.  You are so funny, and so feisty.  We love having you in the family.  I know you will be a great big sister and help mom out around the house.  I love how you always give compliments.  I can count on you to tell me I look beautiful everyday.  Your sense of humor is like no other and your starting to ask a lot of questions.  My favorite time at night is when you ask,"what are we having?" when I'm making dinner.  Thanks for being my buddy while Chloë is at school every day.  We love you.

Delilah stats:
You are 37 inches tall and 27 pounds
You wear a dress up everyday, usually one dad calls Tiny Belle
You love to respond to questions with Meows.  You've done this for over a year now.  
You also love to pretend to be a frog
When you want to go somewhere you always say,"I wanna go home."  Usually that means Target.
Your favorite food right now is chicken nuggets, popcorn and mini wheats. You also love to sneak drinks of my Diet Coke
Your favorite color is blue
You could watch movies literally all day.
Your favorite thing to say is,"Just a minute."
Your so gentle and loving.  You are always wanting to snuggle






8 comments:

kristina said...

Happy birthday Delilah! she is SO adorable! reminds me so much of coco! the have the same jammies, and she watches "shows" all day long too! sad they have to get big huh?!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is already 3!!! She is so adorable and looks so old. I miss that little girl.... and you, and Chloe, and Gerrit.

Sperry Family said...

She is a little girl now! She's too cute and so funny. Brooklyn was meowing the other day and Chad and I were talking about how Delilah used to do that. Miss running in to you at Target!

Scarlett said...

Your girls are so cute! I can't get over it. Looks like a fun birthday for Delilah. She is getting big...but I'm glad she still meows! I love that.

Kara said...

happy birthday, delilah! she is so dang cute. i can't believe she's already 3.

Stephanie Ragland said...

I love the pictures of Delilah on the beach in her blue dress-so pretty! I need to know what camera you use,your pictures are always fantastic and I'm in the market...

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

Looks like she had a great birthday! You take such awesome pictures!

~K said...

Happy Birthday Little Miss Delliah...I can not believe how grown up she looks now...she is so darling. Give the girls hugs, looks like it was another awesome Miller B'day...
Take care, miss you guys!!
The Footit's