First things first. DUMBO. Every kids favorite
This time at the park we decided to do autographs and pictures with the characters. Since we've been a few times now, I don't feel as stressed about getting on the rides. Plus, Delilah actually likes meeting and hugging the characters now. Big improvement.
The surfer on Small World. Every time the girls say, "Look there's Papa"
Fawn is the fairy of the animals. So Delilah and Fawn were pretending to be kitties together.
Tianna is Delilah's favorite princess right now. She told her she was 5 and she believed her! Sorry but Delilah does NOT look 5
Most memories of the night for me! Again.
We took the ferry boat to the parking lot and watched the fireworks along the way.
The next day we did some site seeing and visited some places we really needed to go. Well, I really needed. Starting with a grounds tour of the Temple. It was so beautiful and tropical. We loved all the water features.
Then we drove around and looked at some of the houses behind the temple. It's kinda hard to tell, but this is the most interesting/ugly stained glass front door. It's two dapper dudes tipping their hats to one another.
After our visit to the temple we hit up Ikea. Got a few things I needed and Chloë was so happy to play in Smalland. Of course I got some Cinnamon Rolls to go. Last stop was the best of the weekend. Turning the corner I almost started to cry. HAHAHA. K not really, but it was great to see.
They had a play area for kids
Better than Christmas
Don't worry I got another burrito and taco to go. Miss you Del Taco!
Quite the weekend.
5 comments:
that looks so fun! i can't wait until niya can appreciate disneyland. don't worry though, she already loves del taco. i miss you!! (i know i say it in every comment but its true)
Looks like you had such a good time together...we miss you guys and will have Del Taco in honor of you frequently. Tell the girls we miss seeing them and let Delilah that Tiana is Marley's favorite princess too.
Sooo happy to see you got some Del Taco! I think of you every time we go:) What a fun week you guys had! Can't wait to see you next month!
Those temple pics are gorgeous.
And I'm crying seeing those pics of Del Taco too. I can taste the small Red and yummy sweet drink right now. Mmmmm.
So jealous! Missing Disneyland and Del taco!
Post a Comment