Gerrit studying for finals was rough on everyone. Chloë came home from school and just wanted to lay on the couch. Delilah is always up for a movie! I love how they are laying exactly the same. It's hard to go days without dad to entertain them.
When the movie was over they decided to be "Mary". The movie wasn't anything about Mary, so I have no idea where this came from. They are pretty cute Mary's though.
5 comments:
i love this post. :) those are some funny kids. i wish we were just a liiiittle bit closer so we could actually hang out.
delilah as mary. one of the best things i've ever seen.
Those are two cute little Mary's. I love the picture of them on the couch too.
thats hillarious. mary's....random
haahaha. that's so funny. Seriously, that close up of Chloe made me laugh out loud. Cute kids.
Post a Comment