Thursday night we made sugar cookies to take to school for all her friends. We made #6 cookies. Then we used the rest of the dough for whatever shape she wanted.
Gerrit decorated the house and made Chloë waffles and eggs for breakfast on her birthday morning.
We let her open one of her presents and sent her off to school. She chose the present Gigi sent. It was just what she wanted! A prince for Jasmine.
Delilah and I went and ate lunch with Chloë at school and then went back again before school was over to deliver her #6 cookies to all her friends. Side note: I don't know how anyone is a elementary school teacher.
Gerrit quit studying early so we could take the birthday girl to do her favorite activity. BOWLING! She won of course with 118 points. Gerrit lost with 78. Haha
The classic plugging ears from Delilah
Chloë usually picks Brick Oven for her birthday dinner. This year we got her free birthday meal postcard in the mail. It was so sad, I almost started crying. We at least went with the Italian theme and we went to Buca de Beppo. She ordered Spaghetti and Meatballs. It was so good.
Back at home we did cake and presents. Except this year she wanted cookies instead of cake.
Delilah is getting some practice for her 3rd birthday
Second favorite present
We love you Chloë! I can't believe you are 6 years old. You are such a great big sister, student, daughter and friend. You are so funny and I love that you are my little twinner. I absolutely love being your mom, and I'm so happy your my daughter.
Chloë stats:
You are 46 inches tall and 46 pounds
You have 2 loose chuckers on the top and have already lost 2 chuckers on the bottom
You love to draw and write. You draw everyday as soon as you walk in from school.
You are really getting good at reading
Jasmine is your favorite princess, but you still love Scooby-Doo
Your favorite thing at the park is the monkey bars, and you can go all the way accross
You are starting to get brave and try new foods. Your favorite food right now is pizza and you love homemade bread and biscuits
Your favorite color is still purple, but you've added turquoise too
You are so patient with Delilah and always treat her kind
7 comments:
She totally looks older! How is that possible in just a few months?
HAPPY BDAY CHLOE!
Can't wait to see you guys soon:)
Yay, Happy Birthday Chloe! Sounds like she is one amzaing bowler!
i almost cried when i read you almost cried when you got the brick oven birthday card. i miss you guys! happy birthday chloe!!
such a cute girl! Happy birthday chloe! your kids are adorable. I'm glad you're adding another to the mix :)
Happy Birthday, Chloe! What a cute girl. And, I love the Delilah bowling picture.
So cute. I love the #6 cookie idea and her crown from school.
We came across stuff from the Willy Wonka party just the other day. I can't believe that was a year ago!
Happy B-day!
What a fun birthday! It's crazy how dark her hair looks when it's wet and then how light it is when it's dry. I miss Brick Oven and other fun Utah things a lot, too, so I feel your pain there. You're such a fun Mom to make her birthday so special! :)
Post a Comment