May 10, 2010

On The Market


The housing market in Provo is rough right now. We are heading to Florida and don't really want to look after a rental from the other side of the country so we decided to put the love of my life up for sale. We will see what happens.  We have loved every minute in this house.  I have really enjoyed remodeling and making this place ours.  We will miss our neighbors and the beautiful mountains, but we won't miss the snow in the Spring.  Here is our official pics and MLS # 962385. I'm documenting this for my own personal blog, but if you are reading this and want to spread the word here you go! Built in 1940. 2,010 SQFT. 3 Bed 2 Full Bath. Den, Living Room, Family Room, Laundry Room and the list goes on and on. Best house ever!




11 comments:

naomi said...

Your house is totally out of the pages of a magazine. I'm really sad your house is going up for sale too (I hope we get to domino your face off in Utah before you guys leave) and congratulations to your smart husband on making it into his programme.

the bates motel said...

awe such a cute house! i hope it sells for you guys, but it will be sad not to come visit you there :(! you did so many cute things to it!

SQ said...

i might cry right now

Karen (GiGi) said...

Um, if it is possible to be happy and sad simultaneously, that is what I am. Your house photos are great! You guys have talent... so i know your next place will be cute, too.

Lamb Fam said...

K- you're kidding, right? Freaking cutest place EVER!! You could go into business as a designer.
But yeah- we're in your same boat. Except we're off to a place that is definitely lacking any sort of glamour... but as for the selling house thing.
Good Luck to you guys on your new adventure!

Sara said...

I love your house. Seriously, it really does look like it's out of a magazine. You guys have done great things with it. Do you want to come decorate mine? I am going to scream if I have to look at white walls for much longer, but can't figure out what the heck to do!

[Morgan] said...

i'm pretty sure that i tell you this every time i come over, but your house is beautiful. your taste and decor are topnotch.
hope it sells fast, even though we'll miss you!

Saunja said...

Your home is beautiful, Kam. I love it. Right now I'm working on a fun Graduation present that is lime green, black, and white!... for a cute girl in our ward. It would fit right in at your house.

Okay, Florida?!? What?

dana said...

oh kam. (tear)
I love your house. And I've only been there once! I'm excited for your new adventure though. FLORIDA! So cool! (or hot, I guess). Your photos look ga-geous darling.

Unknown said...

You have made your house so darling! I wish I could buy it... but my husband has no job in Utah :( Love all the pics

erin said...

I am in LOVE with your kitchen and hair salon! You decorated/remodeled that house so stinkin' cute! I doubt you'll have any problem selling it.