May 18, 2010

Chuckers



She lost her first chucker last week!  I can't believe I have a 5 year old that is starting Kindergarten and losing teeth!  That tooth was wiggly for way too long.  Chloe was so brave and asked Gerrit to pull it out.  I have some interesting memories of pulling teeth in my house.  Thanks dad.  Of course the Tooth Fairy came and brought her a whole dollar and two gold coins.  Muno on "Yo Gabba Gabba" gets two gold coins when he looses his tooth.  I don't know if gold coins are that affordable, so the fairy went the chocolate gold coin route.  I love you little Chloe.  Let the awkward chuckers begin!

2 comments:

janaya said...

yeah for the tooth fairy!

and seriously, i want to eat those freckles, they're so cute.

gross? haha.

the bates motel said...

so fun! let the tooth falling begin!