Our week away started with a long road trip. We split up into 2 cars and headed to Whiskey Pete's at Stateline (Nevada). We ate and shopped and the next morning woke up for a few more hours in the car.
Team Sperry
Team Miller
Team Miller drove to my dad's house and then he dropped us off at the port of Los Angeles where we got all checked in. It was a few hours on the ship until we started moving. We didn't waste any time. We got on, got changed and started celebrating.
We cruised for 2 full days before we stopped in Puerto Vallarta.
Bingo!
Ice cream parlor
Catching some rays on the front of the boat. I had to run a lot to set the self timer.
Our group was so big they had to separate us every night at dinner.
We enjoyed some onboard entertainment (Now I know what Simon means on American Idol when he compares the contestants to cruise ship entertainment)
These were some Chinese contortionists that we kept saying were Spencer and Nolan
We had some special visitors on the ship
When we got to Puerto Vallarta we decided to go zip lining. We scored a pretty good deal with Balthazar and some other randoms (who ended up being from Utah also). Balthazar took us all over Puerto including El Canopy and Predator Set. So while we were zip lining these dudes dressed up like the Predator would jump out and scare us. It was so funny. They had a cool lake with a cove and water fall that you could enjoy after hiking a million stairs. Then we went to lunch and did a little shopping. I bought some fabric and a Coca Light (Diet Coke in Mexico is soooo much better than the states)
Back onboard we cruised over night till we came to Cabo San Lucas. This was my second time there. The first time I went with my best friend Summer and her family. We had so much fun and it was cool to see it again. We just took it easy in Cabo and enjoyed the beach, a little shopping and some yummy tacos.
They had to taxi us off the cruise ship to land in these couriers
Then we got a water taxi and started our tour de cabo
Photo bomb at The Arch
It was super windy and cold...we all know Gerrit doesn't like to be cold.
We hit Lover's Beach and had some fun
Is this why they call it lovers beach?
What a babe
Gerrit and some of the boys did some snorkeling and saw really cool stuff out by the rocks
Back on the boat we enjoyed each others company till we docked back in Long Beach
Photo Bomb
Sunset
Gerrit making me be a model
Dinner pic
The scariest face I've ever seen courtesy of Spencer
The Boys
The Girls
The Group
I woke up one morning at like six and couldn't go back to sleep so I walked around and took some pics of the boat. It was so beautiful outside and no one was awake. I loved seeing the sun rising.
Our elevators
Of course they put all of us on the same floor as the Medical Center
Some good laying out spots
The pool area
The Buffet
The Grand Atrium
The ugliest carpet in the world
The Stardust Theater
This was one of the best trips I've ever taken. We will miss our friends so much when we move. It was really hard to want to be done with vacation, but we were excited to come home to our little senoritas!

6 comments:
It was such an awesome trip! I'm glad we got to all go together before you move:( We will have to make this one memorable summer though! I'm glad you took pictures of the boat, I spaced it and didn't take any.
I'm so jealous. That's all I have to say.
such a FUN trip! glad you guys gotta have so much fun! looks so pretty! i need a grown up trip :)! you look really good too! all the hard work paid off for sure. bren and i were talking about a quote from kate bosworth and she was saying "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". that might be kinda true, but good food really is fun. lol. and there's my novel. peace out!
wow!
Glad you had so much fun, even if you didn't miss us, really. ha, ha.
love all your pictures! we should do this together sometime. i love cruises!
So fun! I need to call you...
Post a Comment