January 10th was Janell's birthday. We invited her over for a stress free dinner and some yummy cake and ice cream. We served pork roast, cottage cheese mashed potatoes with almonds, corn, salad, and toasted sour dough bread. It was fun to spend time with her on her birthday. I don't know what I would do without Janell. She is such a great mother in law, but even a better grandma. She is so fun and the girls absolutely love spending time with her. She gives her undivided attention to them and I can tell she loves them so much. I'm so grateful we have spent these first 5 years of our marriage in Provo, because I have had the chance to get to know Gerrit's family more than if we were living somewhere else. Hope her birthday was as fun for her as it was for us.
Chloe picked pink carnations for her Grandma
Chloe and Gerrit made earings out of the Mousers from Ninja Turtles
Hanging with Grandpa
When they came for the dinner we suprised Grandma. For the rest of the night Delilah kept jumping out from behind the pantry and saying, "Surprise!"
1 comment:
Your girls are the Cutest. Delilah is such a little girl now
Post a Comment