Jan 7, 2010

New Haircut and First Day of Soccer


After Chloe's bath the other night she said she wanted a hair cut.  So I had every intention of "trimming" it until she told me, "cut it short, with one side longer than the other.  Oh, and can you flat iron it?"  Of course I did it.  She is growing up.

Last night was Chloe's very first time playing soccer.  She was so excited.  She did this funny skip thing instead of just a regular run.  She is on the same team as Tyler.  She is also the only girl.  Her team is called Real Salt Lake.  Apparently they are the champs.  Not sure if that is going to be the case this year.

I was a little nervous the whole game would be like this

But she quickly got into it.



She was excited to quench after some tough play


They were playing this team with huge kids on it.  These kids had most definitely played before.  Our team ended up losing, but Chloe and Tyler had no clue. 

I asked her what her favorite part was of playing soccer.  She said, "being the goalie, and sitting out."  Then it was off to the BYU Creamery to get ice cream. When we walked to in get some she changed her mind for something better.


11 comments:

Saunja said...

So funny about her hair opinions! And very cute that she's playing soccer. When you first said that, I was thinking... COLD! But then I saw the pictures- so glad it's indoors.

Lamb Fam said...

OMG!!! You're back in the blog world! YAY!
Your fam is absolutely DARLING! It's kindof crazy to see you all grown up with a family. I still think we should be in our early 20's watching movies in your garage... with no one to worry about but ourselves.
Anyway- we really do need to get together- REALLY! Really.
You're ADORE!

Lamb Fam said...

It's me again... so I want you to teach me to sew!... and I'm dead SERIOUS! I got a sewing machine for Christmas and have never sewn a day in my life except for in some class that I can't remember the name of in 7th grade.
PLEASE?! I'm serious.

naomi said...

I love that she wanted her hair done like yours. That photo of Chloe standing in goal jumping up and down is super cute too. She is the raddest girl-child ever haha xxx

[Morgan] said...

i love the hair cut!

indoor soccer? i didn't know provo had indoor soccer!

dana said...

totally cute. love the two kids in their soccer uniforms together!

SQ said...

i love those soccer pics! good job with the new camera. can you give me some lessons?

Karis said...

Totally cute! I love her hair cut too! I might be able to see it a few weeks in person. Looks like I'll be joining you guys for the party!! Woo Hoo!

Todd Langston said...

Holy Updates!!

Last time I checked your blog (2 or 3 months ago) it had had the same post for like a year.

Maybe us Northern SLC'rs should be better friends and visit Provo every once in a while? Seems like forever since everyone has hung out.

the bates motel said...

so cute! love the new do! and cute that she's in soccer. kinda cool to have it indoor too! chloe is looking SO big. maybe cause she's almost 5! can't believe our babies are so old. sigh....

Ange said...

Chloe's haircut is so cute! I can't believe our babies are almost 5! Time flies!!