We made it! Chloe turned 5 and will be in Kindergarten next year. So crazy. This year Chloe has really grown up a lot. She looks so old now. It's funny when we watch Delilah do certain things, because it feels like yesterday Chloe was doing those same things. Chloe is such a beautiful little girl. She loves dance class, soccer, preschool, primary, playing with friends, ninja turtles, books, and drawing. She brings a lot of fun into our family. She has grown up as Gerrit's little sidekick and they have such fun teasing eachother. Of course she doesn't dissapoint in the big sister area. She is quick to help Delilah and plays really well with her little sister. I'm so proud of Chloe and love her so much. This year we will celebrate her birthday on 3 seperate occasions. Lucky girl.
We started celebrating the night before because Gerrit had to work on Chloe's actual birthday. So first we went to soccer.
It's really cold in there because they do Ice Skating and Ice Hockey too.
Every time we ask Chloe where she wants to eat she says, "Brick Oven." So of course we took her there for her birthday dinner.
Grandma and Grandpa met up with us.


Then we came home and did cupcakes and I let her open one present from us and her present from Grandma and Grandpa
She chose something she could take to school
Grandma gave her some serious soccer gear.
We had a little scrimmage
That night Gerrit and I put up lots of streamers and balloons. She was so surprised when she got up for school.
After school we finished opening her presents.
Our next birthday activity was some BYU bowling. Chloe absolutely loves bowling.
Chloe totally won. I got smoked by a 5 year old and a 1 year old. Sad.
On our way to get candy at the BYU bookstore
Best birthday ever.
9 comments:
happy birthday chloe!
wow, time is cruel huh? it goes way too fast.
looks like she celebrated adequately;)
Holy cow, 5?! Can't believe it. Happy Birthday Chole!!
I see you visited Hot bligity blog! Looks cute. I love all your bday pics of chloe. She sure is getting grown up.
dude, you guys are rad!
Happy b day to Chloe!
what a big girl! i agree that she's totally grown up this last year. i thought maybe she was turning 14 or something. and i totally love that minnie mouse shirt. happy bday chloe!
Happy Birthday Chloe! We love you!!!
What a totally fun birthday! Chloe really is a cute/sweet/smart girl.
Totally funny....but when I first glanced at that picture of her in the barbers chair at Brick Oven I was like, why does she have braces on her legs?....and why is she in a wheelchair? haha.
Happy Birthday Chloe!
And Kam, kind of funny to mention, bur you're a really good writer. I like reading your posts :)
Happy 5th Birthday Chloe!! I can't believe our babies are 5! Crazy! PS Dinner was a blast! We need to do it more often! :)
Kam! Sent you a Christmas card, but it got sent back! We need your new address! Your girls are beautiful!
Stephanie
Post a Comment