
This past Friday was a special day for Chloe. She has been in dance class a few months now and she was ready to show her skills. Gerrit was so cute practicing with her on her part daily. She was cast as one of the sheep in the Nativity dance. This dance featured 50 girls all under the age of 7! Of course when they got on stage it was just about having fun. She semi remembered her dance but it didn't matter. To see her up there with all her good buddies from church was so cute. I was very proud. That same week Karis came to visit me and we had so much fun. I was totally broke by the time she left. We just hung out, went shopping, went to the gym and had a stress and drama free weekend. Gerrit was so nice and pretty much let me ditch the kids as much as his schedule permitted. It was so freakin cold here. It was between 5 and 10 degrees the whole time she was here. Of course the day after she left it was 40. Oh well, I guess she got to experience what I experience every winter. I still have love for Provo though.
Delilah found a cozy spot for dress rehersal
I told Chloe to do some dance poses for me. This is what she came up with.
Chloe and some of her sheep buddies
This was Mary. I don't know this little girl, but I couldn't believe how beautiful she is
Her dance consisted of Leap, Leap, Tip Toe, Twirl, Toe Touch, Shake your booty, and Galloping.
The whole basis of the show was for everyone to hold baby Jesus. Since we had so many sheep in the show, Mrs. Amber decided it would be best if all the girls had their own baby Jesus to dance with. It was so cute seeing all them "free dance" with the baby. Chloe said this was her favorite part.
Here we are after the show
4 comments:
good thing she learned that "shake your booty" move when she was like 14 months old. :)
seriously kam, your little girls are breaking my heart, they're so freaking cute!
she is SO freaking cute kam.
i love the nativity idea too and the dancing with baby jesus. i would have cried. okay, i cry every time i see ellie dance on stage. i'm lame like that.
nice job chloe!!!
cute! I didn't know she did dance.
sooo cute! love that she's a little dancer! karis said she had a lot of fun w/ you guys!
Post a Comment