Dec 21, 2009

Chrysalis Preschool Production

Friday night we went to the Chrysalis Preschool Holiday Program.  It was so fun to see all the kids getting into their part.  It was a great show complete with singing, dancing, speaking parts and props.  Wendy Ahlman is such a great teacher.  I can tell that she truely loves Chloe.  She played her guitar the whole time and the children sang with her.  Then her husband made tons of cultural food for us to enjoy. 

Feliz Navidad


Chloe,"I Really Can't Stay" Cooper,"Cuz baby It's cold outside."

Then they did a dance sequence.  Chloe started her dance with Will, but Cooper decided he wanted to steal Chloe away and finish the dance with her.  The Arnold's got Will on video.  It was so sad, he just went and sat down and watched Chloe and Cooper dance.

Chloe and Maddox,"In Hawaii It's warm all winter long"

Mele Kalikimaka

This is Roxy. She is Mrs. Wendy's daughter. She and Chloe are good buddies. She reminds me of Ellie a lot.

Chloe and Mrs. Wendy


Santa came in while the kids were singing.  It was so cute they were all so suprised.


Eating cake, totally oblivious to everything




4 comments:

Sperry Family said...

Cute hair, I really like it that dark!

Sara said...

Funny, when we got to the last pic Mark and I were saying how good your hair looks dark!
Such a fun program! Chloe looks like she loves to perform. Love the pics of Lilah with Santa.
And I love your header pic on the blog, so cute!

Kam Belly Soup said...

thanks guys i just colored it so it probably looks nice and fresh.

Karis said...

I wish I was there to see that. Chloes headband is really cute and your hair looks great! Summer must have just colored it. Looks fun. I also like the pic of Chloe dancing with that boy. She's so in to it.