Chloe's friend Myla turned 4 and wanted Chloe to come to Disney Princesses on Ice. Myla's dad bought the tickets but couldn't go at the last second, so his wife took the girls instead. I invited myself and we made a girls day out of it. Poor Chloe, the only thing I could find Disney Princess to wear was a Minnie Mouse Disneyland hat. Good thing Mickey and Minnie were there. The show was so fun; in fact I would recommend it to anyone. First they did a quick story rundown of Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Belle, Mulan, and Jasmine. Complete with flying magic carpets, Ursula, and the 7 dwarfs. After intermission they did the whole Cinderella story. The costumes were so pretty. It totally brought out my inner princess. Every time I looked over at Chloe she was mesmerized. I don't think she even looked at the bag with the cotton candy in it. When the show was over, we were hit with a ton of snow! We finished up with a late lunch at Chili's. I'm so happy I was able to spend the day with our friends and Chloe. Plus now I have someone to watch Winter Olympics Ice Skating with.
In the zone
She caught me checking her out
inspired by the 7 dwarfs
Waving goodbye to the princesses
2 comments:
ava is SOOOO into princesses these days. i didn't think that day would come. looks like a fun little date with chloe!
Okay, I'm totally jealous! I wanted to take Claire but at 2 1/2 I figured some of the parts would have been a bit scary. I love that you and Chloe had a fun girl activity together.
Post a Comment