Nov 17, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Scrub!



Sunday we had a fun birthday party for Adrian. She turned a crazy 23! She asked for her favorite dinner Mushroom Chicken and Corn. I made biscuits too (for myself ). Her friend Michelle came to visit from Cali for her birthday. It was fun to have her them over for dinner and a birthday party. We always love having Adrian over. I could tell she had a good time too. We love you Scrub!
Some of her favorite deserts on a tower

I made her a new make-up bag because I think she has had the same one for 6 years.  Thanks Dana for the letter idea.




Party People













4 comments:

the bates motel said...

awe so cute! thanks for throwin her a shin dig! wish i could of been there to party. love all those peeps. SO excited to see you guys next week. carter and savvy can't wait to see the kids!

Saunja said...

Looks fun! Cute makeup bag you made. And yum- I love biscuits, too!

Suman Family said...

awe! missing the miller parties! looks like fun. cute cupcake/dessert stand...i need one...did you get it somewhere that i can get one too?

SQ said...

so fun! cute bag!!!!!youre gettin good!