Gord, Scrub, Lilah, Gerrit, Chloe, Kam, Lia, Tys, Eden, Kim, Bustin, and Todd 4-ever!
This past weekend we had one of the Miller BBQs. It was so fun to have all our friends over and hang. Of course we had to bust out the dominoes as well. A Miller BBQ wouldn't be complete without a game or 10. I had to take some pics because we are all scattered lately and this might be one of the last times we get together at this house. Gordon also is buying in Salt Lake and Todd is going with him. I guess we all can't live next door forever! I love you all.
Gordon and Kammoz
Scrub and Delilah reunited after 4 months
T-O-Double D and Me
Such a cute pic of all of them
OG's
Chloe and Uncle Gordy
Bustin and the string bean
Eden and Chloe cleaning up for us
13 comments:
How fun & fun people too! Summertime BBQ's are the best, even if it's a little bitter-sweet with your upcoming move.
Ah! So jealous. Where are the Sumans??! Wish we were there. We love the Miller BBQs. Miss you guys.
Ahhh, I love BBQ's at the Millers. Sad I missed it and sadi I missed the dominos that were mostly likely enjoyed there..
dude you're looking skinn-ee!! give hugs to your kids for me! miss you.
I have your # in my phone and I still haven't called. Then again, same goes for you... I love you and your fam and I hope all is well with the new babe. Your kids are darling & You look great! We seriously need to get together, seriously!
Lots of Luvs, Jami
Awesome goofy pics - gotta love friends! Gees, we're definitely missing out with the Miller BBQs (ha ha).
Hello, do you EVER blog? I'm waiting to hear back from you...
How are you liking your new house? How are things going for you? I miss the good old Prosper days. I heard a rumor that Lawson left Prosper, started his own company, got fired from that company, and is getting divorced!?!?!?! Do you know if any of that is true?
How are you liking your new house? How are things going for you? I miss the good old Prosper days. I heard a rumor that Lawson left Prosper, started his own company, got fired from that company, and is getting divorced!?!?!?! Do you know if any of that is true?
Brilliant posting!
GOD BLESS
I was just telling Gordon today that we should call/text you guys and organize a Sunday Domino day/BBQ... It might be a little cold for a BBQ but at least some Domino's would be good... I flippin miss those Sunday's!
K, so you haven't updated your blog in FOREVER, but I just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about ya and hope everything is going well for you and your cute family! :D
Post a Comment