Little Lilah is 4 months old now. She is still a handful. She really likes lots of attention! Chloe and her are so cute together. I think when Delilah can sit up and interact more Chloe will be in heaven. Us girls have a lot of fun together. I'm thankful for my 2 little BFF's.
5 comments:
She is so darling, I love her shorts in the last pic with Chloe. And her hair is longer than Makenna's... still!
first of all, i can't believe delilah is FOUR months old already! second, she is SO freaking cute. and third, chloe is seriously your twin.
So cute! Wow, they couldn't look more different from each other. Chloe looks like you and Delilah looks like Garrit. Cute little sisters.
Love you Delilah! Can't believe you're already four months old. We need to hang out.
Such cute girls!! They're getting big so quickly. So fun to have two cute little buddies to hang out with everyday. Also, fun BBQ pics!
Post a Comment