Jun 13, 2008

Arizona

A few weeks ago the girls and I had a chance to hit up AZ. We were super excited to hang with our fam. We stayed a whole week and got to do a lot of fun things. To our surprise the weather was quite pleasant. I don't think it broke 100 degrees the whole time we were there. It was filled with food, swimming, walks, a trip to the zoo, and some hangin' out at Granner's. It was so fun just to chill at her house. I bet her and Grandpa were just smiling down at all of us invading their home with all our kids. I sure miss her. It's good to be home, I missed Gerrit too!



Chloe and Ellie riding the blue whale



This pic of Chloe is so funny to me



Picking fruit from Granner's trees with Gigi



Ninja Turtle man hole



Beautiful AZ sunsets


Totem Pole with 2 tired kids

Cousins at the Phoenix Zoo


This is Chloe at the end of our days

5 comments:

Suman Family said...

looks like a lot of fun! i love that az has so many great splash pads and pools. i wish there would be more of that here! the girls look super cute. i like the totem pole shot.

Camille said...

Love the sunset pic and the totem pole is really funny. I feel like that's my life 1/2 of the day, but usually Lucy is on my side.

teresa and the boys said...

I third the love of the totem pole picture!

Camille said...

Fun trip. Cute pics, and fun that you got to hang out at Granner's for a bit. I miss her too! I love the totem pole pic!

Stephanie Ragland said...

I love the totem pole picture-you look beautiful,and the girls are knock outs!