May 15, 2008

The New Whip

Some of you may already know but, holy crap I drive a mini! This is my new car, Gerrit and I searched and searched all over Utah to find the perfect ride. Come to find out it wasn't there. It was in Los Angeles. We did the craziest thing ever and bought a car over the phone. Gerrit flew to Cali and drove home to Utah all in the same day! What a great husband...all because I will only drive a white vehicle. I'm a little nuts I think. Turns out it was totally worth the search and the flight. It's so nice to have, Chloe seriously loves it. She kept telling me she wanted a minivan like Karis and Marty. Her little dreams came true, except for the part of it being purple with yellow stripes. Sorry Chloe.




6 comments:

dana said...

You know, I've never been a big fan of white cars...but I think you've changed my opinion. I may be joining you in this quest one day. It seems much cooler in a white car.

Wendi said...

congrats on the "soccer mom" car! jk. they are totally convenient, and make so much sense. glad you found the one you wanted! crazy you bought it over the phone! and i still think you're weird for only liking white.

teresa and the boys said...

Wooohhhooooo! Welcome to the "Mini-van, Mega-fun" club. I swore I'd never belong, and now I may never go back. It's so much easier to get kids in and out of... and the TV? Totally worth it. =)

kellerexpress said...

the van is BALLIN'!

Kennen said...

Love the van. Glad to see that I'm in good company. It's definitely been worth all the teasing I've had to endure!

Erika Scarpino said...

I miss you guys so much..... hope your doing well!