So it's been about 3 months since little Delilah came. She can be a handful, but we love her very much. She was born on February 13Th at 7:10 am. 7 lbs 1 oz and 18 inches long. What a shrimp compared to her big sis. Delilah will get to have a Friday the 13Th b-day every once in a while. Hope she doesn't turn Gothic on us. Surgery was good and I recovered fast. The hospital stay was good and kinda boring all at the same time. Every once in a while Chloe will say, "Mom I missed you when you were in the hospital. Your tummy isn't broken anymore?" What a rad little girl she is.


3 weeks after Delilah was born we were in California for my best friend Summer's wedding. What a fun weekend we had spending time with her, her family and her new husband Drew. They are such a great newlywed couple. The wedding was so beautiful and perfect. Gerrit was a good husband to tote little Delilah around while I was doing wedding party stuff. I was shocked when I found out I was going to be formally introduced and have to walk arm in arm with one of Drew's friends, then dance with him and to top it off share a toast! Holy crap thanks Summer. They looked beautiful and the long weekend was totally worth it. Once we were in California we decided to milk it for all it's worth. We spent a week just chillin' with the family and even squeezed in Disneyland. I can't believe I did it but I treked D-Land until 11pm with a 3 year old and a 4 week old. It was totally worth it. Especially the "Hand Dipped Corn Dogs" for dinner. (Thanks Camille) It was fun to live in California for 2 weeks. Too bad it can't be permanent. We are home now enjoying the nice spring weather and trying to adjust to real life with Delilah. Wish us luck!

9 comments:
glad you posted again. cute pics too! we are excited for you guys to come to az!
what a sweet little baby. I'm sure you'll be good in a few more months with adjusting to two kids now ;o)
welcome back. i'm glad things are going so well and that you like your mini-van. so fun - it looks nice. your girls are the best. can't wait to see you again!
I'm so on to you, Kam. You've figured out that when you only post once every three months, everyone gets really excited, and leaves loads of comments. Then you hold out for another few months and do it again...
Well, whatever -- it totally works.
It is always fun to hear from you, though. =)
Cute pics. fun update! the pictures are kinda messed up (stacked on top of each other...but maybe it's just my computer).
glad you're finally having nice weather!
CONGRATULATIONS on baby Delilah! What a beautiful girl!
Oh my gosh! I am so glad to see you finally posted. I wondered what the new baby looked like! Sounds like you've been busy and had fun doing it. Are you still loving being a stay at home mom? Did you hear that Lawson left Prosper and started his own floor? I miss our Draper lunches to Good Wood! :)
Ok, so you started posting again! I was checking every few days since I don't use Google reader, but I finally gave up for a while since you never posted. I'm glad I checked in. : )
My dad has a 13th bday which lands on a Friday every now and then too. But he seemed to turn out ok. Ha, : )
That D-land trip was super fun with you guys. And, mmm...I wish I was eating one of those corn dogs right now!
Delilah is Darling! Your kids have rad names! And I'm so happy for Summer! Her wedding looks goregeous!
Post a Comment