Jan 21, 2008

Chloe is 3!

I can't believe it but Chloe turned 3. They say they grow up fast and now I know why. We had the best birthday. Chloe wanted pancakes for breakfast and then she wanted to play at the gym. Thank goodness she likes the kids club cuz it helps me get to the gym. It's a good place for her to hang and play when it's a blizzard outside. Then we hit the Sandy Aquarium. It was pretty cool. Def not the Long Beach Aquarium but it's still in the making I suppose. I tried to get her to touch the Sting Rays like 20 times and finally Gerrit was like...babe she doesn't have to touch them if she doesn't want to. I totally got schooled. We had her Scooby-Doo party on Saturday and all her cute friends came. The party was a success even though Gerrit made me have it at our church building. Sometimes your husband is right! In 3 weeks we get to add another little girl to the family. Chloe will be the best big sister.



The Mystery Machine cake that took me like 4 hours. Totally worth it.


Showing off one of her gifts.




Disregard how I look, just focus on how cute the birthday girl is.

17 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

You're due in 3 weeks!?!?!?! AHHHH!!!! That has gone by so fast! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby! Love and miss ya!

the bates motel said...

ohhh sooo much fun! love the scooby party! we might have to snag that idea! carter keeps talking about a scooby party ever since i told him chloe was having one! awesome cake too! way too crafty :)! and you look good i can't believe it's almost here.....

teresa and the boys said...

Holy cow -- she's three?! How does that happen? The cake was awesome -- I'm impressed! And good luck with these last few weeks! Hope all goes well...

p.s. our blogger account is pretty much just for commenting. Aaron wanted the blog on his URL, so all the updates will actually be at
blog(dot)aaronboswell(dot)com

davis said...

Kam! I found your blog from Lisa... I cant believe Chloe is already 3, holy cow. Congrats on the new babe coming so soon. It was so fun to catch up and see your beautiful family. xoxo

Suman Family said...

chloe is so adorable! i love all the pics. wish we were there. can't wait to see you in march and can't wait to meet your baby girl. i hope you're feeling good.

dana said...

Kam, that is the cutest and coolest cake ever. Definitely worth the 4 hours. I love it. And Chloe is adorable. Can't wait to meet baby #2. And yea, it's funny when our husbands have better idea than we do (at least we can admit it too)
bye!

Mark said...

Such a fun party- at the church! Let us know if we can do anything to help you guys out before the new baby- meals, cleaning (oh wait, you love to do that!) babysitting, whatever! We are so excited for you guys! (This is Sara ps not Mark:))

Mark said...

just thought of a random question- the cake was totally rad, how did you get it to stay flat when it baked? My cakes always rise in the middle!

erin said...

yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!! I'm so happy I figured out your blog so now I can keep updated. I finally got a blog too, so check it out: erinnphil.blogspot.com

Summer Jensen said...

Hi!
Looks like Chloe had a fun birthday party! We felt bad we missed it!Also,I had to make my blog private because of someone that kept leaving nasty comments that I didn't know...I was wondering if you could email me your email address @ sumsie@gmail.com so that I can add you to my list of invited users! Thanks!

[Morgan] said...

Kam! She is so freaking cute! I can't believe that she's three. Ellie hasn't stopped talking about her since that afternoon at christian and buffy's! I can't believe she is 3! I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how you are feeling! You look awesome. Glad I found your blog! ...hope you don't mind.

teresa and the boys said...

Hey -- I heard a story about you guys. Congrats! pictures soon, yeah?

[Morgan] said...

There is a good chance I check your blog each day to see if there might be any pictures of that little girl I've been hearing about... I heard she's darling.

Lisa Johnson said...

Kam I know you're super busy, but when you get the chance you have to check out this page of Autumn's blog...this is the dress you gave her for the baby shower. She looks absolutely adorable in it. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)
http://babyautumnmkemble.blogspot.com/2008/02/new-sunday-dress-photo-shoot.html

Stephanie said...

I absolutely LOVE the Mystery machine cake! I make fun cakes for the kids birthdays every year,but yours,ahem,takes the cake.

Stephanie said...

I absolutely LOVE the Mystery machine cake! I make fun cakes for the kids birthdays every year,but yours,ahem,takes the cake.

Bailey said...

Ummm... Don't know how often you check this, but I did a little blog snooping and stumbled across yours. Chloe is sure cute and you look great!