Dec 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I just love the holidays. It's not about the gifts cuz those are actually really stressful. It's about the festive lights, trees, decorations and snow. (Maybe not the snow. I actually can't stand that part.) This year we spent Christmas in Utah with Gerrit's family. We had a great time and Chloe loved every minute of it. We were able to visit Rach and Bren's family up in Salt Lake. It was fun to see some of my side of the family even if it was for a short time. Chloe sat on Santa's lap for the first time this year. I was really surprised how stoked she was and she didn't cry. In fact she ran right too him and hopped right up in his lap. It was really cute. I had to listen really good to what she wanted so she wouldn't be disappointed on Christmas. On that morning I don't think it would have mattered. Oh well at least we got everything covered. We have started the kitchen upgrades and so far so good. They are definitely still in the works but it should be cute when we are all done. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Chloe and Santa BFF

Booty Dancin' the tree

Stocking Time
This is the best 10 bucks Santa spent

The staple "Loot" picture. Gotta have one every year.

4 comments:

debra said...

KAM! I totally agree with you on nthe Christmas stuff... everything about it is awesome, and the presents are just a huge stress! But it's till SO fun!

Miss you!

dana said...

I love the loot picture. Chloe made out well! And I love the other Christmas morning pics. She has total tired eyes. Cute.

Kristina said...

I cant believe how big Chloe looks! time is flying!

teresa and the boys said...

Hey Miller Family! Teresa here. I've been reading all the family blogs for a few months and decided that my LiveJournal wasn't going to cut it anymore, so we have a blog. Despite the blogger link (just for commenting, really) we are at:
blog(dot)aaronboswell(dot)com

Okay if we add you guys to our roll?