What it's only been 5 months. Like anything has happened since then? Ok maybe something has. The last 2 months have been crazy for us. Chloe and I went on a really long trip (Like the whole month of Nov.) We spent 2 weeks in California and 2 weeks in Arizona, where Gerrit met up with us for Thanksgiving. We had such a great vacation. Now we are back in the real world of freezing cold Utah. It hasn't been too bad lately, just not the ideal weather. We have spent December getting ready for Christmas and for the new baby. Things are starting to come together. A couple days ago I received my Christmas gift early. A DISHWASHER! Oh man this thing is heaven. After 10 years of no dishwasher it's the best gift I could have gotten. The kitchen projects have started! I'll keep pictures posted for the new additions in the kitchen. In the meantime enjoy some pics of of our vacation. 

Jarond and Chloe rockin'
GiGi and Chloe rockin'
6 comments:
hieee! glad your finally "back"! fun pics. and i bet your LOVIN life w/ a dw :)! k we'll see you soon!
seriously the only reason I knew you were still alive was because of your mother in law and seeing you in Rachael and Dana's blogs :o) Glad you're back and enjoy never having to do the dishes again!
Yay! You're back!
I won't expect too much though :)
So uh, see you in 5 months again.
jk, jk.
I'm excited for your little baby to come!
It's about time! I was wondering if you were letting Chloe run around in the sprinklers in the winter! :) How's the pregnancy going? Are you feeling OK? I sure do miss you! :)
Finally, I missed looking at your fun entries!
YEAH! Your back and with a dishwasher! Life couldn't be better!
Post a Comment