Jul 24, 2007

Sprinklers Are Good For Other Things

When the weather in Provo hits over 100 for a couple weeks it's time to use the sprinkler to cool off. Chloe is always a little hesitant to get wet, but once she's in... she is all the way in. She even got me to run through them with her. I probably looked like an idiot in the front yard screaming and running through the sprinklers. I spared you the photos of me.










4 comments:

the bates motel said...

glad you finally posted again. fun pics. love the hard wood floors and love the pic of chloe with her arm over her chest. we are excited for you to come to az next week. see you soon.

dana said...

so cute. I love that last picture of Chloe. She's totally posing like a model. Funny.
And I'm so glad you have some new posting!! woohoo.

Kate said...

Um, cute pictures of Chloe! She is a little model!

Lisa Johnson said...

I love it that Chloe has an umbrella! How cute!