Ohhh, it was fun to get jdawgs and those yummy ice cream sandwiches with you and your cute family tonight! I like you guys! and chloe too! I hope someday she'll want to be friends with me...she almost smiled at me tonight, I think that's step in the right direction??
yea! the Millers are blogging! I love it. I'll defffinitely be checking back in. Here's our address (if you're interested): http://88milesperhour-willard.blogspot.com/
hieee! i'm so glad you started blogging! i saw your name on eric & laura's! so fun. sounds like things are going good up in ut too! hope to see you in aug when we go visit!
5 comments:
Ohhh, it was fun to get jdawgs and those yummy ice cream sandwiches with you and your cute family tonight! I like you guys! and chloe too! I hope someday she'll want to be friends with me...she almost smiled at me tonight, I think that's step in the right direction??
yea! the Millers are blogging! I love it. I'll defffinitely be checking back in.
Here's our address (if you're interested):
http://88milesperhour-willard.blogspot.com/
bye!
hieee! i'm so glad you started blogging! i saw your name on eric & laura's! so fun. sounds like things are going good up in ut too! hope to see you in aug when we go visit!
Go Chloe! Go Chloe!
Cool Blog, Kam!
Oh... WOW! I never did see the big icy chain.. It's simply amazing.... I mean, breath-taking!
**hope you guys are well!***
Post a Comment