Jun 8, 2007

Who's Dat Dippin' In The Cadillac.....




No that's not Vanilla Ice but he was the Judge. The Votes are in. The Turbo Tax Rap is officially Gerrit and Justin's newest claim to fame. For those who didn't have the joy of voting, we won something without you! When Eric called to tell Gerrit and Justin about the Turbo Tax Rap I don't think he was expecting this production. Sure it's all I heard about, and all they talked about for a month. But I have to admit, I'm pretty stoked to say that's my lover (Gerrit that is). They received enough votes to get to the top 13 and then out of that they got basically 4Th place equaling Viewers Choice Award. Hey we didn't get 25K, but at least we got something. Freakin Turbo Tax Big Icy Chain!




Seems as if people can't get enough of the Big Icy Chain. It keeps popping up everywhere.




























6 comments:

dana said...

Freaking rad. I totally want Gerrit's hair. I mean, I'll try on the chain too....but the hair, the hair!

dana said...

and p.s....chloe is so freaking cute. Sorry to use freaking twice in the same post.

the bates motel said...

that is seriously so fun that gerrit and justin did that vid. bren watched it like 80 times. he was so wantin to make one too. way to go g!

Brennan said...

If you guys want to win the next contest you enter ya gotta have a fat kid with mad skills on the microphone. All the best Hip/Hop groups got at least 3. You know my number.

I loved the video!

denise plant said...

Kam! I just found you through Laura! I love your house--I would expect nothing less from stylish you! I live in Orem now. We should get our toddlers together sometime! We drove by our old house (that we all lived in in Provo) and saw it was for sale for over $200,000! That is a total joke if you ask me! We had some fun times there eh? Chloe is seriously beautiful!

justin said...

dude you're are the blogger of the year. the beast is unleashed. Thanks for your comment i like u