Jun 4, 2007

Sunday BBQ

Sunday BBQ was at an all time high this weekend. What made it so good you ask? The company. We were lucky enough to have Eric, Laura and cute little Ava visit from sunny California. Since they were here we busted out some good grub, good convos and a little hacky sack. It was fun to have everyone together again. We were talking about how long they have been gone and everyone was like "Almost a year!","I can't believe it!" I don't know what those people are talking about cuz to me it seems like eternity. I guess I just like them better than than anyone else. All good things come to an end. See ya soon Suman Family!


1 comment:

Claudia said...

How fun. Can I just tell you how I love our random sightings. We need to get together sometime seriously. our family blog www.garrettfam.blogspot.com