This is where it all takes place. Welcome to the Miller Family Blog. I guess we have to start somewhere. Things are going really great for us. We have this cute little house in Provo, Ut and we are working away. Gerrit is busy working at Intermountain Health Care as a Registered Nurse and I'm working at good 'ol Prosper Inc. Both jobs are our home away from home. Chloe is almost 2 1/2 and loves to play with Gerrit during the day and at night is usually shopping with me. She is such a chatter box and we love all of the funny things she says. We started making a list of words that are part of her vocab. I think my favorite right now is "Alligator" instead of "Elevator". Who knew having a toddler would be so entertaining. It's summer time and that means lots of swimming. The pool we go to has a huge water slide that Gerrit and Chloe can't get enough of. I mean we are talking Amusement Park status Water Slide. I'm a little nervous to go down it. I think we are going to have to purchase some swimming lessons for Chloe this summer. Well that's about all for the starter paragraph. Here are some pics of the place we call home. Gotta love the 1901 Architecture (But not really the plumbing)
Yipee for blogs. I am excited to keep up on the happenings with you guys through this. It's fun hanging out this weekend. I am excited for the BBQ. Just like old times.
3 comments:
Yipee for blogs. I am excited to keep up on the happenings with you guys through this. It's fun hanging out this weekend. I am excited for the BBQ. Just like old times.
sweet... now i can stop crying everytime i check your blog and it's still blank! :)
Your house is adorable. I know I've seen it before, but you know...you're a home owner! (of a home you live in). Very cool. Cute decor!
Post a Comment