Oct 23, 2015

4 Years In The Making

Alice is 4! This little one is 4 going on 2.  She is the cutest little baby toddler I know.  She loves Color Crew a show about crayons that plays on Netflix.  So we decided to have a colors party!  Alice is so sweet and loves to be with her "Sisters"  She loves video games and kittens just like Delilah.  She has curly hair and loves stuffed animals just like Chloë.  We love our 4 year old!











For her birthday we went to a puppet show in Phoenix.  It wasn't quite the show I was hoping for but the kids thought it was fun and the building was pretty cool.  Alice left with her own Marionette kitty.   Some spaghetti at the Spaghetti Factory is a must if you're in Phoenix.  I was all ready to do more stuff until I looked in my rearview mirror.  I lost them all!  We went home and had some cookies to top off the day!













No comments: