Jan 8, 2015

McCormick Train Park

I used to visit the McCormick Train Park in Scottsdale when I was little.  Now I have the chance to take my kids there too!  For Christmas they have fun filled nights where you are able to ride the steam engine around the park that is decked out in Christmas lights.  We went a few days before Christmas and it was really crazy!  We were gonna have to wait in line for over 2 hours to ride the train so we decided to come back another night.  We made sure to see the characters walking around and go inside the building with all the electric trains set up.  We had to watch Thomas come around the track a gazillion times.  After Christmas we headed back and still had to wait in line for the train, but not for as long.  It was worth it.  The kids had a lot of fun and it looked so beautiful.  It was soooo freezing that night though!  Alice loves trains and was in heaven so I don't think she noticed.  Plus Piglet is never out at Disneyland so this was her first time meeting him.  She was way excited and so was Delilah to meet Jerry.














No comments: