Dec 28, 2014

Deck the Halls

DECEMBER 1ST MEANS CHRISTMAS!

I had Gerrit on the roof risking his life for our candy cane red and white lights.  He was not to happy with me but I've loved them every day.  This year we went to Bass Pro Shop to meet Santa the first week of December instead of the day before Christmas Eve.  It was so awesome!  They have a million things for the kids to do and they give you pictures for free!  That is pretty much impossible to find anywhere else.  The kids had a great time and loved to see him and his talking reindeer. They wrote letters to him and rode on the carousel.  We also had snow at our ward party!  The girls loved the sledding in the park.  Later in the week we made our homemade Ginger Bread Houses.  I found some cool candy at Big Lots and had some other candy that I bought on clearance last year.  Gerrit loved to tease me about keeping that candy all year long, but it paid off!  















No comments: