Dec 28, 2014

36

How did I turn 36?  I have to say 36 sounds significantly older than 35.  This year my birthday was the day before Thanksgiving.  Gerrit got me some flowers and some celebration items.  Since he had to work that evening we tried to celebrate early.  First I went to my free lunch at Joe's Farm Grill with the ladies.  Jenny, Sheree, Angela, Karis and Rachael.  The food and company were great.  While I was eating for free my car was getting it's free birthday wash.  Later We did an early free dinner at Joe's BBQ and I opened my gifts.  I got new Ray Bans, Dr Mario and Christmas  Vacation!  Awesome gifts this year.  After we walked across the street to get my free desert at Liberty Market.  Gerrit headed to work and Chloë did some babysitting while I went to the movies with the ladies.  What an amazing day I had!










No comments: