Nov 5, 2014

When I See An Elephant Fly

Halloween is always a great time.  I went to the school to see the kids in the costume parade.  Delilah walked right by me stone faced and didn't even wave, then Chloë walked past so fast I could barely see her costume.  Those funny kids.  When I asked what they wanted to be this year they decided on their own that they wanted to be two of the crows from Dumbo and have Alice be Dumbo.  So we took the idea and ran with it.  I think they looked just like those crows and a lot of people actually knew who they were.  Some thought Chloë was Robin Hood when he dresses in the bird costume for the archery contest.  We got all costumed up and hit our fav spot Chipotle for 3$ food.  We went with Batman and The Joker AKA Danny and Lauryn and their girls.  After our stomachs were full we hit the streets for candy.  We didn't last too long and then set up in the drive way to hand out candy.  We had the Smiths and some other neighbors join us too.  After a little rest I took the older girls back out for round two and they spent the rest of the night sorting candy. 








































No comments: