Took my van in to get fixed and they fixed it up real nice. They fixed it into a car that was 10 years newer! Gerrit and I were not expecting to buy a new car, but it happened and man it's nice! We were both kinda stunned that the sales guy probably was thinking what the heck is their problem, and why aren't they stoked. It was kinda a bummer to pick up a car payment again, but it's a lot safer and easier to drive with all these California trips! We had them remove the Earnhardt decal and it probably hurt their feelings, but we added a Gibbs Surfboard sticker right away! We picked the kids up from school in the new car and took them to get a polar pop. They love it!





1 comment:
AMAZING! We also got a new-to-us car then asked for them to take the dealer sticker off. I mean, if they want to knock $500 off the car price I'll advertise for them (for a bit) but seriously. no.
Post a Comment