Apr 28, 2014

January Excursion

At the end of January we headed to California for Adrian's baby shower.  We of course went a few days early so we could hit up Disneyland before the shower festivities.  It wasn't too crowded so we met a lot of characters this time.  I waited in the Frozen line for 2 hours!  I kinda can't believe I did that, but hey it's all done now.  Alice was so happy to see pooh bear.  Her obsession continues to grow.  At one point I think I was more excited than her.  We got the yummy sour dough  loaf that was shaped like Lighting McQueen.  It's seriously the best sourdough and it makes a great snack for whiny kids.  My good friend Janaya happened to be at Disneyland the same day as us and thankfully she posted that on Facebook so I could meet up and see her.  She lives so far away in Virginia that I never get to see her.   We were able to see the Genie which is totally not common.  Needless to say, I was stoked.  We also went in the Lego Store and checked out the giant statues of Legos.  








  



  


 




The shower turned out awesome!  I was using Adrian's camera so I didn't get to snap any pictures on my which is a bummer.  We decorated in black, white and yellow and served yummy mexican themed food.  Taquitos, tortilla casserole, Chili's chips and salsa, and churros with ice cream.  We had a fun turnout and it was nice to see everyone.  Here is a pic of all the family ladies that attended.  Man we have a good looking family!




1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

HOW FUN that you got to see Janaya!!! I miss the good ol' Prosper days. :)