Oct 3, 2013
🎶Oh Mexico, It sounds so simple I just got to go 🎶
Thank you Rachael and Brennan for the Mexico gettaway. Brennan's, Step-dad's, cousin owns this beautiful house on the beach in Rocky Point and they invited us to stay the weekend with them. I was a little nervous about crossing the boarder, but I'm so glad I did. The drive down was shockingly pretty. I loved the road and the cacti looked really cool. We hit a huge storm there and back and it was a beautiful desert storm. The location was safe and the beach was empty. It was perfect for the kids and the adults. We had our daily routine down just in time to leave. 😢 In the morning when we woke up the tide was way out. We would play in the tide pools and collect critters and crabs. Rachael got brave with the crab and he ended up pinching her. She was bleeding! Around lunch time we would head up for some food and then take an afternoon swim while the tide was high. Then after dinner head back out for a low tide sunset. In between we colored, played games, laid out, canoed, fished, went into town, iPadded and napped. Brennan and Gerrit went into town for the grown ups to get street tacos and fresh shrimp while Rach and I stayed behind to feed the kiddos. It was a great trip and it was fun to spend some time with the Bates. I hope they invite us next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























1 comment:
That place looks like paradise!
I love the pic. of your fam holding hands on the beach with the sun setting.
Post a Comment