Feb 26, 2013

Wry Neck

So I've been super dedicated to the Body For Life program for 6 weeks.  The first week I could tell I hurt my neck a little but just kept pushing through.  Unfortunately it caught up to me and I spent a few hours in the ER.  I was having serious neck spasms and could not move an inch.  Pam called an ER doc that she knew and took me in.  Luckily, he was expecting me and I got to cut in front of people that were waiting for hours.  After a CT (which was my first) it came down to something called Wry Neck. I had to take steroids for 6 days and dope myself up to sleep.  It was so horrible.  Plus I had to take out my hoop earring that has been in for probably a world record of like 19 years!  A big thanks to Pam for chillin in the ER with me for 4 hours.  Can you imagine if we didn't have a hook up!!!!  It's feeling much better now and I hope I'll be fully recovered and start again right after we move!

By this time they had given me something for pain and I was feeling a lot better.  Oh and ya that is my "room" in the middle of the hallway.

  



Meanwhile this is what my baby is doing.





No comments: